The Painter's Sign The Painter's Sign

You are win.

Some absolutely amazing claymation. You absolutely win. The story and concept drew me in very deeply. You definitely deserve many awards.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Epic Fail

I didn't like it. It was funny in some areas but in some you tried too hard. I like the DBZ part in the end but it looked way too pixelated.

Against the Colossus Against the Colossus

Sticks FTW

It was really great, I must say, It looks like you've worked really hard.

Keep bringing up the sticks reputation, And a new generation of stick figures will be born!

_-The only problem was the running, It looked way to choppy, work on basic movements too-_

Warhammer 40k Tribute 2 Warhammer 40k Tribute 2

My 5 Is Yours

Pretty awesome animation, I loved it when the Wraithlords came in. Anyways, I am a fan of neither the Eldar or Space Marines, Tyranids FTW!

Madness Inaguration Madness Inaguration

Badish.

4/10,

Didn't like it at all, some parts were pretty good, there was no easing at all, and he didn't even walk, he just bounced his way.

Learn to animate, then make a story.

Littleluckylink responds:

He walked, I have learned to animate so you can shut up about that, this is old,I'll have to update this fucking movie details because some people think this is hot off my folder. look at some newer work.

Field of Smiley Chapter 1 Field of Smiley Chapter 1

Slow

It was kind of slow and there wasn't a lot of animation used. But The funny parts were great.

Raise the fps a little!

Shiftlimits:Portal Collab Shiftlimits:Portal Collab

Amazing.

Wow, Totally Owned everything I have ever seen.

*Looks Down*

Urban Shinobi.... zOMG! He Go to My FOrumZ OMG Stickmationz PPlz.

Kirby Arena V Kirby Arena V

Way Too Slow.

Wow, I couldn't even watch it half way through. Way too slow, The Battles look like a Turn-based game.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Amazing!

Wow, I seriously want to rape you for your skillz ROFL.

I like how you put random text, Made the animation funny while still being fast and amazing.

The Sekret Collaboration The Sekret Collaboration

Wow, Totally Awesom!

Best Collab ever! Can't wait till #2

1000000/10

I didn't really like Spanned's Part though, but hey, I understand that you rushed.

miphisto55 responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it :D.